- School classes of all levels
- Teacher groups (further education)
Your wishes and our possibilities will be discussed by telephone.
Possible topics (depending on the season):
90 minutes. Classes with more than 15 pupils are divided into two groups and guided through the garden for 45 minutes one after the other.
mornings (Mon-Fri) between 09.30 - 11.30
in the afternoon (Mon-Fri) between 13.00 - 16.00
Admission to the garden: free
A guided tour costs Fr. 150.00 for all schools (large classes, special topics depending on expenditure). You will receive an invoice for payment after the tour.
The tour takes place in all weathers.
If you have to postpone your garden tour, please notify us immediately by phone or email ( 044 634 84 14 oder 079 656 48 66; firstname.lastname@example.org)
The following conditions apply to the cancellation of tours or in the event of no-shows:
- Cancellation is free of charge up to 7 days before the date.
- If you cancel the tour less than 7 but more than 3 days before the date, the cancellation fee is 50% of the price.
- If you cancel the tour less than 3 days before the date, the full price will be charged.
- If a group does not show up for the tour, the full price will also be charged.
Classes of more than 15 people are divided into two groups and guided through the garden one after the other. You are responsible for the programme of the other half class. We recommend taking an accompanying person, especially for the lower classes.